1 March 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear Friday, thank you for coming again and sorry I haven't done a Fridays letters for so long but I've been so busy with all sorts of random, crazy and ridiculous things!

Dear February/Birthday month, you're over, thank God.

Dear Kathryn, thank you for creating my new favourite fictional character Rachel from your wonderful book Nightingale Woods I really do hope you write about her again, there is nothing I enjoy more than growing to love a character and learning more and more about them!

Dear ladies that stole my purse on Wednesday, I hope you enjoy my £90. It was all I had left of my wages and birthday money apart from £20 so thanks. I hope you get caught soon as your tactics to get my purse in the first place were disgusting! Do not mess with my nephew and god son! - note to self, must open up that blasted bank account so I don't have to carry my cash all the time...

Dear Turkey, guess what? I'm coming back to visit you, and I am so, so excited! It's not until August but words cannot describe how much I crave your heat and pool :) seeing as I am now t total I think I'm going to enjoy it so much more!

Dear readers/fellow bloggers old, new, far and wide! can any of you inspire me for posts like this while I am so busy nannying? These posts basically write themselves so I can do them before bed and I always find them fun and full of writing before I know it!

Dear Power Rangers on Netflix, I never want to see or hear you again!

Dear LaSenza, I used to love you so much! I know you went into administration but why are all the bras price tags torn off in your stores? I'm quite conscious of buying underwear and so I ran a mile when I couldn't find a price on any items!

Dear Mum, thanks for backing me on gaining more qualifications in what I actually enjoy! I also will really like to drive but my confidence isn't all there yet.

Dear Medical issues, hyper mobility syndrome, so you dislocated my knee cap this time and now I keep waking up with nose bleeds and the sorest throat, on Wednesday I woke up to a sneeze that went in mouth, gross so don't do it again! Sleeping is getting easier but that's only because I'm so tired from these 3 little monsters! It's not until I hit my pillow that I realise how much I still ache... So thankful to the kids for helping me forget and giving me a job to do that I can manage (just about)

Dear unfollowers, I wasn't gone that long, sorry I have a life outside of my laptop :(

Happy Friday xxx

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely post. You have made my day after reading your letter to me! It's been a pretty crap week but has ended on a high. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww no worries :) I hope we have both had a better week come next Friday x

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of letters like this...oooh I could write a few after the last couple of weeks!
    Having to do as anon as that's the only way I can comment on google blogs
    Jeannette @autismmumma

    ReplyDelete