10 January 2013

OPI Axxium soak-off gels

Hey!

At last a beauty post! last night I had my eyelashes, eyebrows and nails done, it's been a while and my eyebrows where beastly, nails long weirdly rounded and just not manicured to how I would like and my eyelashes where as always non existent.

My next door neighbour and close friend Hayley did them, she's really good and also does those Russian Remi hair extensions, if anyone is interested her twitter is @HayleyLouise5!

I have decided to show you the wonders she worked on my nails in my first post of my new improved look :-)


although I already had long nails I decided to file them down and get the little tips for a nice even line.

These are my nails before, ick! with a bit of filing I suppose I could have had just a natural nail overlay but I thought the tips would look better.


I have used many gel kits not just on myself but on clients etc...  I am not the best at this, much better at waxing ;)

I must say the OPI set does a much better job than any of the others I have had done or used on people.  They aren't all chunky and have an even, sheer finish so look much more natural than what I could create with my cheapo college kit!

Thank you Hayley my nails are all ready for Saturday night :-)

L.Ux

2 comments:

  1. Lovely French polish. I would love to go and get my nails done, they grow so quickly! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't had a french polish for a long time makes a nice change! xxx

      Delete