14 March 2013

Smiley face!

Hey everyone,

This post goes live on Thursday so that means after today I only have 1 more day on these horrid antibiotics (I hope anyway) I seem to be allergic to every one the doctor has ever prescribed me, I hate being on them but taken into consideration the pain I am in right now I am willing to take on the battle.  Not going to lie, I am really fed up of feeling sick!  I am keeping everything down for once but am still getting crazy stomach cramps and all the rest.... So fingers crossed every body, make me better please!

So yes, smiley face.  For once I am super excited for the weekend, Joey has booked us into a nice restaurant for Friday night and we're staying in a hotel in Essex afterwards, we hardly get to see each other anymore and after living with each other for so long it has taken it's toll on our relationship.  I'm not talking about sexy time before anyone gets carried away, I actually really, really just miss good old quality time with him laying about in my PJ's, watching TV and just having a good old snuggle.

A few weeks back we stayed at my Dad's flat one Saturday night while my Dad and his wife went out.  We realised it was our first evening alone and together for well over 6 months!  I was so shocked and we vowed to try and make some more time for each other and bless his David Beckham H&M pants, he's only gone and followed through with our vow! (not in his pants, eww)

My appetite is slowly but surely coming back so watch out at this Restaurant on Friday Joey :)

Anyway what else do I have to tell you... I am back to work Sunday night so blogging may take a back seat again, I do miss doing it but looking after 3 kids 4 years and younger I just find it hard to get any time, any time I do get to myself I try to sleep lol.

I downloaded that sleep app on my iPod the other day.  I have been using it for a few days now, not so sure about it but I will be sure to give a review on it, in a few weeks time on here!

I did have a brain wave last night before I went to bed for an amazing post and I thought to myself, I must write that down or I will forget, well I didn't write it down and I now don't remember...

Nothing else to really report today so I guess I should wrap this up.

Hope you're all having a great week and are as excited about your Friday night as I am! :)

Stole this picture from my cousins Facebook, 
it's where she lives, enough to make you smile isn't it?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment