25 April 2012

Midnight Sun

Hey!

So I mentioned on Twitter I was feeling pretty uninspired re: Blogger today.  I made some progress with my health however! I actually see a doctor that knew the difference between their left and right hand and I have been given a course of medication that should help me with my aches and pains so YAY fingers crossed... 


This post was almost never published as someone (my nosey boyfriend) rudely tried reading this post before I had finished it over my shoulder, which, really irritates me, does it irritate you?! I know I am going a bit off on a random mentioning this as I obviously wouldn't have intended to add it to my post initially but I have realised my infuriation of people reading my unfinished writing isn't that uncommon at all...

Anyway, I made a page on Facebook ages ago relating to my love for the Twilight books, not sure if many people know but Stephenie Meyer wrote the first book 'Twilight' in Edward Cullen's eyes too called MIDNIGHT SUN! however a rough copy of it was leaked on the internet and this obviously caused Stephenie a great upset, no writer likes their work read before it's complete and out of her upset she decided to not release it. Now do you get why I mentioned it?!!!

anyway here is the page link... http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stephenie-Meyer-please-release-Midnight-Sun/194171470847

The idea behind the page is to try and get her to release it! - I did my post, so please can you do the book?  ;)

I hadn't been on it in a while and was surprised by the amount of likes!

L.Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment