24 August 2012

Prince Harry gets naked!

Who actually cares?!

He is a soldier the boy is allowed to let off some steam!

To be fair, I wouldn't play strip games myself but what ever floats his boat.

Totally agree he was a silly boy and he has an image to keep up but in his defence it's not like he was in the street he was in a hotel room and his privacy has well and truly been violated! - Be grateful it wasn't a Tulisa like video!

I blame today's technology.  Things are so easy to capture in pictures and share with the world what with digital cameras, smart phones, Facebook and Twitter.

Just think of how many things have been missed before all of these were invented...

Imagine if Christian Grey was real and his story got out, oh my!

What happens behind closed doors should stay behind closed doors, I am sure the photographer of this photo has done some pretty wild things too, what goes around comes around dearest!

I still love you Harry :)

L.Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment