19 November 2012

Francesca Pina Jewellery

I really wanted to share with you a post about an old school friend of mine.  We were in the same form in secondary school and she has been one of the very few people I have bothered to keep in touch with since leaving.

I wanted to share with you her phenomenal and inspiring business, Francesca Pina Hand Crafted Jewellery.

From what I remember Fran was always one of the most creative in our year group.  I remember in our Design and Technology classes everyone used to beg her to draw their title on their work in her unique bubble font.

I also remember her for her persistent and undisturbed focus whilst in Art class, resulting in her consistently producing work that out shone the rest of ours.

I am glad she kept aflame this creative sparkle she carried so well as some of her designs and creations are breathtakingly beautiful and unique in their own little way.

I am ashamed to say I haven't yet had the pleasure of buying any of her fantastic work but I intend to add a few bits to my Christmas and Birthday list in the hope someone buys me them!

I have included below a few of my  favourite pieces from her Luxury bracelet collection;

The Luxe White
The Carolina as featured in Vogue magazine!
The Clover (Sterling Silver)
Luxe Candy Pink
 all of these along with many, many others can be found on her website.

Francesca has been highly successful with her business before even hitting it's first year.  Celebrities and magazines alike have already been spotted with or featuring her beautiful pieces.

Why don't you check out her website and see if any of her designs tickle your fancy?

I can't wait to get my hands on some myself!

To keep up to date with Francesca Pina's latest news, trends, competitions and exclusive discount codes, follow her on Twitter today! [Follow Francesca Pina]

No comments:

Post a Comment