21 December 2012

What drives me mad about social networking and the internet

Writing Like This It's Annoying And Pointless Why Do You Do It? You Don't Talk Like This Do You? It Also Makes You Look Really D U M B, it's ok for a status I guess but not in a text, mate stop it!

#Hash #tagging #on #facebook, oh my god. Acceptable on instagram, JUST. Please leave it for Twitter!

'Add me on Twitter' erm, no! Lol

Pop ups

'Like this/RT this is you love your Nan and don't want her to die' oh quick, oh my lord, do it!!!

'Can you find the number 8 in this line of 3's?
333333333833333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
Well done you are amazing now email this to 10 friends or a little girl with no eyes and a sharp stick will appear at the end of your bed at 12 o' clock whispering "I want your eyes and if you struggle I'll take your toe nails too" ... oh my God my internet suddenly went down, I'm totally sleeping with the light on tonight! ... Oh heck, I'm going the internet cafe!

Up loading pictures of your food. Okay so I am totally guilty of this! Food is my life and I want to make people jealous of what I'm about to gobble up... and lets face it, it's a much more healthier hobby than only ever going on Facebook/twitter to let everyone know you're thinking of your dog in heaven that died 4 years and 32 days ago at that precise hour, minute and second! 'RIP Bingo, hope God gives you lots of bones!' you're dog can't read it because it's a dog.  A DEAD DOG.

'Hey, someone's been saying nasty things about you...'

Celebrity impersonators

*logs into Facebook, puts status* ... 'It's raining!' Thanks for that, I must put a window on my Christmas list next year to save you the trouble in the future

User name squatters. You think of the most amazing name ever but someone else with 1 tweet from 6 years ago has it! Why?!!!! I feel so violated!

WrItInG In A MiXtUrE Of UpPEr CaSe AnD LoWeR CaSe, almost as annoying as Writing Like This, at least WhEn YoU wRiTe LiKe ThIs It LoOKs like you're trying to do something arty I guess...

'HBD!' Omg it's Happy Birthday lol!

L.Ux

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment