28 December 2012

Bye Christmas!

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd pop in with a quick post considering I have yet again deserted you for way too long.

I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas, I spent mine with the kids and as much fun as it was I am now suffering a great deal! lol

I am off to Leeds for New Years Eve on Sunday too, myself and Joe have done all the rounds to visit the family this year.  We've been Chingford, Crawley, Braintree, Basildon, Woolwich and next stop is Leeds.  Travelling is making my aches and pains so, so bad but I thought I would try it this year as I don't get out much anymore and what better time than Christmas!

I am typing this on my new laptop, how exciting is that ;)

Anyway it is nearly 12 so I am going to get comfy in bed and read my new Kindle :)

Super happy Christmas is over for another year, not sure if I am ready for New Years Eve yet though!

much love L.Ux


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your kindle :) ! Great post, hope you had a good xmas!
    Love Jess
    xxx
    check out my xmas giveaway, ends 31st Dec
    http://sittingprettyvintage.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmasgiveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I love my kindle, it made all the travelling so much more enjoyable :) xxx

    ReplyDelete