2 February 2013

If I won the Lottery today...

Ok, so it's a tad unrealistic and dreamy of me but everyone loves this topic, what would you really do if you won the lottery and I don't mean £5, I mean big time, £100,000,000 BIG TIME? There is apparently more chances of being struck by lightning than winning the lottery, not sure if this is statistically correct or if it has even been proven but considering they also say that lightning never strikes the same place twice and I know of someone that has witnessed this makes me fancy my chances a little...

 Don't you just send eye daggers at the people on television that are on the adverts, 'I won £20,000 and only spent a £1!' jealous isn't the word. As many times as I hear the saying 'money doesn't buy you happiness' the more I think, yes but it takes the sting out of being poor! ha ha.

 If I did win A LOT of money I really wouldn't know where to start, for one I don't think I would let anyone know, this might sound selfish but people change with money and I wouldn't want anyone to treat me differently... Money can make people really selfish and assuming and I just don't think it's a wise thing to let the world know - I can't think of anything more annoying than people telling you what to do with your money or expecting you to do something just because you have it. I would not be tight but I would not give it away willy-nilly either! - personal experience with a selfish rich person has made me feel this way.  As a kid I remember going to this 'rich' persons house, I didn't even know at the time she was anything special, kids don't look at people and think ooo money do they? but yeah,I was with 2 other kids and they got called upstairs by this 'rich' person, again I thought nothing of it, but the youngest came down poked her tongue out and said 'neurgh... she gave us a pound and not you!' at the time I wasn't bothered, I just thought what a weirdo, it is only a pound lol, but literally every time I have had to be around this vile woman I've cringed,  I make a point of not talking to her, it was a spiteful thing to do and the youngest child was obviously told not to tell me about it, therefore making her do so as kids do, it just made me really see people in a different light, I know it's only a pound but what a vile human!  To this day I just physically have so much hate for her, I HATE leaving people out and over something so petty as well?! ahh, infuriating, what a loser ha ha.

Anyway, back to me, I would definitely give a lot of it to charity, I know everyone says it but I really, really would.  I would also like to set up my own spa, that would be amazing! - I would sort myself out a nice house and I know this sounds really lazy but I would definitely have a cleaner, I am really messy, I just never have the time to tidy... I like to think it's because I'm a genius or super creative however I think I am just plain messy lol.

A personal driver would be amazing too, I currently don't and cannot drive so this would be helpful ha.

I don't think I would get any plastic surgery, maybe my eyebrows tattooed on but anything else kind of freaks me out, bigger boobs would be nice though, but I do believe surgery should only ever be done in emergencies and not for cosmetic reasons!

Imagine having the money to just pop on holiday when you fancied it? I would tour the world and just soak up everything.  Ahh money, money, money.

I guess I better start playing the lottery then!

4 comments:

  1. Lol! Yep, you've got to be in it to win it! ;)

    I'd just want to buy a nice house, sort out all the people I love enough so that they wouldn't have to stress about paying their mortgages/bills etc, support a charity (probably NSPCC) and go on a round the world cruise! :)

    Love your blog, I'm following :)

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never won anything so it would be great! I guess I'll just have to work really, really hard :)

      thanks for the nice comments :D

      Delete
  2. haha I think we all fantasise about winning big on the lottery, think I once won about £25 but that's as much as I have ever won :( I know money does nto equate with happiness as I have never been poorer, or happier, than I am right now, BUT I love to travel and winning a huge amount of cash would enable me to do so. And to make sure your loves ones never have to worry about a bill or anything financial ever again woudl be fabulous, oh well dreams are nice but I'm a realist too and know I will never be rich x
    I saw your blog on UK bloggers so dropped in to check it out, I'm now following you on GFC and would love if yo could pop by my blog (only been doing it for 4 weeks) and check it out and maybe follow back if you like it.
    Angela

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never won the lottery big time, I think £3 once, yay! - never won at bingo either, apart from once way back when I was at school but that was bingo maths and it was for a text book *cries*

      Thank you for the lovely comments and I will be following you back :-)

      Delete