3 February 2013

Spring Nails

I haven't got these nail varnishes, I am hoping to get them for my birthday in 2 days, hint, hint!

They are from the Spring collection of 2010 but I love pastel colours on my nails and I think pastel colours are perfect for nail art too ;)

I currently have this on my nails... (excuse the dodgy photo, my camera is non existent at the moment)

It's a China Glaze polish as you can see - shocking pink colour, it's my favourite nail varnish and I always polish it on for special occasions! - My nails are really long at the moment so colour looks good on them :-)


Here are the China Glaze polishes that are on my Amazon wish list :-)






I thought I would throw in a picture of my experimentation with my new dotting tool (picture taken late last year) the silver dots were created with Barry M Special effects silver :-) 



what is your favourite colour and nail varnish brand?

6 comments:

  1. I love the mint and light purple! lush colours
    http://cutepandaa.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do adore China glaze <3 Gothic lolita and wicked style are my favs right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gothic lolita is a beautiful colour! I was looking for towels that colour for our new bathroom but haven't had any luck with an exact match yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the yellow! I've never used China Glaze before, I might try some out soon x

    http://mummy-beautiful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete