18 October 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday's Letters, I am back and just in time for you :)

Dear Kelsea, We're coming down up to Leeds soon for a weekend, got to check out your 'new ends' and of course eat some awesome food, remind me to book 4 seats for the coach home please, my belly is about to get bigggg :-)

Dear GTA5, I have finished you already this makes me sad :-(

Dear Michael De Santa, I have a weird obsession with you, hello :-) *waves*

Dear Dr from my surgery, Are you not aware the prescriptions are now £7.85 per item? Of course you are aware, you did this on purpose! were you trying to make the NHS some money?  Cheap shot.

I am on 30mg of one item and I understand you can only get them in 10mg, 20mg and 40mg so I have to get a pack of 10mg and a pack of 20mg.  This is fine by me but...

WHY DID YOU PUT THE 10mg AND THE 20mg ON 2 SEPERATE PRESCRIPTIONS SO I HAD TO PAY FOR THE SAME THING TWICE?

Even the man in the chemist thought you were an a*se hole... Luckily for me I has a PPC so neurgh!  5+ prescriptions a month is what I average so of course I have a PPC.

I always have a problem with this Dr, I never go to him for appointments, he was even rude to my Nan once and she says she'd rather die than go to 'Dr Paracetamol' again, he thinks the world can be cured of everything with paracetamol, I hope he retires soon...

Dear Hair, I promise to get you sorted soon, you look like you got dip dyed wrong, I'm sorry... damn regrowth!

Happy Friday xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment