9 January 2013

Bikini o clock!

Ahh I did something really naughty on Tuesday and went and had a sun bed.  I know it's really bad for you but I craved a holiday and it was the cheapest alternative.

I made a huge mistake by doing 9 minutes, I am burnt to a crisp! I'm really red and I never burn on sunbeds... whoops!

So anyway while I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself I am watching Sun, Sea and Suspicious Parents and am now in a holiday mood, maybe minus the alcohol, sun burn and madness lol

So here are the bikini's I would get if I was actually going lol







I picked them all from Gilly Hicks I got 1 from there for my holiday last year to Egypt and it was my favourite one, these are all from the 'Triangle' range, perfect for boobs not too big yet not so teeny they don't exist :-) they are quite pricey mind, I have always felt terrible splashing out so much money on so little material...

Are any of you off on holiday this year? any ideas on what bikini's you'd get?

L.Ux


No comments:

Post a Comment