16 January 2013

The Liebster Award

Good evening!

The lovely Charlotte from Charlotte Marie 11 recently awarded me with the Liebster award! thank you so much Charlotte, I am over the moon you think my blog is worthy to nominate in the first place :) - I have tried to put it into my own words but have brain block today so hope it's not too similar but still gets to the point :p

This award was set up for new bloggers with less than 200 followers to help spread interest and help people network with other bloggers who might not be used to it just yet!

RULES:

  • Each person must post 11 facts about themselves
  • Answer the questions set by the nominator as well as set up 11 new questions for your own nominees
  • Link all nominees to your post
  • AND NO TAG BACKS!
  • Also make sure you let the nominee know you've chosen them lol


11 THINGS ABOUT ME

  1. I am left handed
  2. I really, really like McDonald's
  3. I have been unemployed for a year now due to my poor health and this sometimes gets me down
  4. I am really messy
  5. I am allergic to caffeine, it makes my heart race and I get all clammy so I try and avoid it but sometimes a nice cold Coca Cola is just what I need!
  6. I have a phobia of not being able to sleep and sometimes it makes me sick!
  7. I am a natural blonde but you wouldn't know that because I mess around with my hair so much
  8. I studied Beauty, Business and Events Management at college and still don't know what to do with my life
  9. My real name isn't Lulu but I have always been called it and I sometimes don't even answer to my real name as I am so unused to it
  10. I am an Aquarius so yes, my birthday is coming up every body :)
  11. The number 52 follows me around EVERY WHERE! for example my height is 5 ft 2 and my birthday is the 5th of the 2nd... spooky!
THE QUESTIONS GIVEN TO ME BY CHARLOTTE

  1. What is your new years resolution?
    It's more of a mantra than a resolution but it's 'Lower your expectations of people and you will lower your dissapointments!' It has been my Blackberry Messenger status since the 1st of January
  2. What is your favourite beauty product?
    I don't particularly have favourite beauty products, but I am an Essex girl through and through and never feel dressed on a night out without my Eylure lashes! at the moment I have semi permanent individual ones in so haven't worn any Eylure ones for a while :)
  3. What is your favourite clothes store?
    My body is forever changing shape and size and I am not that confident with my figure so I do prefer a big baggy hoodie and some jeans to a fancy dress although if I am comfortable in a dress I feel great.  My hoodies and Jeans are mostly from Hollister and Gilly Hicks, anything fancier I go New Look, Forever 21, Top Shop, Miss Selfridges and I'm a sucker for Primark!
  4. Favourite Hair product?
    It will have to be my good old Aussie hair conditioner!
  5. Where were you born?
    I was born in Leytonstone East London in Whipps Cross hospital, It's a horrible hospital now!
  6. Do you have any pets?
    I have a really fat goldfish called Goldzillar and a Hamster called Peppa
  7. Describe yourself in 4 words?
    Honest, Loyal, panicky and weird
  8. Favourite TV show?
    At the moment I am totally in love with Vampire Diaries and am eagerly awaiting the return of True Blood too
  9. Favourite soap?
    Has to be Eastenders!
  10. Where did you spend your Christmas?
    My step sisters, my niece and 2 nephews are at the age where they really understand it now and it was so magical! I bought the eldest nephew a nerf gun and totally regretted it when he woke me up on boxing day by shooting me!
  11. Tea or Coffee?
    Well I shouldn't really drink anything with caffeine in it but I'm ok with one weak cup of tea, can't say I am a fan of the smell of coffee!
MY QUESTIONS!
  1. What made you first start blogging?
  2. What did you want to be when you grew up?
  3. What is your favourite thing to eat?
  4. What was the last movie you see?
  5. Where was the last place you went for a break/holiday?
  6. What is your biggest phobia?
  7. Name 3 of your pet hates
  8. What's the story behind your birth name, for example are you named after anyone?
  9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
  10. What is the best gift you have ever received?
  11. What is your favourite animal and why?

11(ish) BLOGGERS I NOMINATE FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD

I am so stuck on this! - It just goes to show how hard it is to get noticed on blogger, the majority of people I know with less than 200 are the people Charlotte tagged :p

So I am afraid I only managed to rustle up these 3 wonderful people!  Really sorry it's a poor attempt of 11.

  1. Maxi :) - @LittleMissMaxi
    Maxi's Bella Belle blog has to be my favourite out of many people's blogs and she's very close to the 200 mark on GFC so I just managed to include her, her blog is about real life as well a lipstick and I admire someone that doesn't always just do posts about products, I like the way you get to know her a little through her writing.
  2. Nicola :) - @NicHeartsThis
    Nicola's NicolaHeartsthis blog is another one I like, I have only just discovered it but wanted to include her for similar reasons to Maxi :)
  3. Hollie :) - @holliesblog
    This was one of the first blogs I subscribed to via email, she always has interesting and quirky posts and is such a cutie!
I really wish I could write about 8 more people but I really am not aware of any one else with 200 followers or less!

As you may be aware I do have a list of people who's blogs I recommend as a page (click here) I do plan on adding more but as you know I've been so busy lately!

Don't forget to let me know if you have answered my questions on your own posts in my comments, if anyone wants to be added to this page and fits in with the under 200 criteria I will be more than happy to add you :)

MAKE SURE you follow Charlotte's, Maxi's, Nicola's and Hollie's blogs as well as all the others I recommended on my page.

Thanks again Charlotte! :)

x

2 comments: