28 April 2013

A day without laughter is a day wasted


This post goes live on a Sunday but I will warn you in advance it was written Thursday!

Ahh, what a week I have had and like I said, as I write this it is only Thursday...

Can't complain about the weather so far, I have a sun burnt nose! I was reading through previous posts this week and texts and what not, my god do I use exclamation marks a lot lol.  I also say 'lol' a lot too. OMG! And Oh My God! lol ahh.. this could go on forever...

Alfie said the funniest thing ever today, before school we had a bit of time to kill and he decided to get his nerf gun out and shoot me as I was trying to change Harry's nappy.  I collected all the bullets stole the gun off him and shot him back lol.  It was so funny he shouted 'AUNTIE LULU, MY WILLY, YOU SHOT MY WILLY! I THINK IT FELL OFF!' hahahahaha, I was miserable but that cheered me up a lot lol.  For the record, his willy did not fall off lol.

The kids have started taking their scooters to and from school so getting them to walk is less of a struggle but the accident rate has gone up, on the way back from nursery today, Alfie was next to me, I looked both ways no cars where coming, I said come on Alf and next thing I know he's speeding the wrong way as he lost control and a bus is coming, I had the pram so screamed for Alfie to get out of the road, run the pram over the curb super quick and then he followed as he panicked and he hit the curb and flew (like Captain America according to him) as he flew he scraped all of his nose, poor little man!  Really hate when vehicles speed up and down that road, it's right near the school and bus drivers should know better!

I am just waiting for the baby to go to sleep so I can have a shower, it's super hot out again today so I neeeeeeeed it, my back is killing me too.  Think it's down to stress, it's been a bumpy week emotionally...

Not much left to say unless you want to be depressed to death!

Next week is my last week of being the 'Nanny' and as much as I'll miss the little monkeys, I am looking forward to a nice break.  I am totally going to spoil myself to a Victoria's Secrets bikini and going to have cocktails in my garden, in my bikini, SUNSHINE :) I just wish Hayley was around because she's my cocktail buddy! I may even try and find someone to come Stratford with me for 2 for 1 cocktails? anyoneeeeeee?

Happy Sunday everyone xxx

4 comments:

  1. Damn if you were in north london i'd be there like a shot hun, cocktails 2 for 1 I am in xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lulu, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I will check your blog out when I get my laptop back Friday :) take care!

      Delete