23 April 2013

Pet hates

The abuse that happens after a celeb/public figure or what not dies, they're dead now.  What can you actually do? In some cases like Jimmy Saville I can understand as from all that's come out it has raised enough awareness so that it can never happen again but all this Margaret Thatcher the Milk Snatcher stuff, she's dead, she was HUMAN, she has family and friends have some respect!

Men that slag off women for having small breasts. - Big boobs or small boobs who cares? Some women don't have them at all due to things like Breast Cancer.  How does it make you less of a woman if they are small or not there? Have some respect. Absolute Morons who obviously have microscopic dicks!

People that just stand at the bottom or top of a flight of stairs or escalator and have a lovely little chat, moooooove!

Read notifications on facebook, bb, imessages, they make my paranoia rage! Ha ha, I always feel inclined to reply in case the person who sent me the message thinks I'm rude and ignoring them...

MONDAYS!!!

The new 'Page You Might Like' advert that links up under photos your friends uploads on Facebook. I won't mention names or embarrass with a screen shot but my friend put a photo up of her baby and underneath it said 'Page You Might Like, Durex condoms...' Got to admit I giggled!

Jessie J. Hear me out before you send me hate, she's an amazing singer and song writer, I also pat her on the back for shaving off her hair and all the rest but I really cannot sit and watch her on the TV, she is so cocky and arrogant, people say it's because she was bullied and is from Essex etc... Well I tick both those boxes too and I'm not like that.  She's so talented and gifted and this shines through her work so she doesn't need to blow her own trumpet all the time to get noticed.

Book series that take a whole year for the next instalment to come out, I'm so forgetful I end up having to read the whole series again...

Orange, EE or whatever that most awful mobile service provider calls its self.  I could rant for hours as to why I LOVE them so!

Men that think they are put on earth to help guide women through life as they are inferior and need a keeper.  Without a woman you wouldn't be here, to be fair yes a man is involved in the 'process' but until a man pushes a baby out of his BEEP then please shut up.

Where have all the decent waxing salons gone? Yes threading is good and has amazing results, is most definitely healthier and kinder to the skin but damn does it hurt!

Loose glitter on cards, Yes I said GLITTER! Please stick it down responsibly make it non tacky and defo not lose and flaky, coat it so that glitter can be enjoyed safely and risk free :)

Repeats on Disney Junior, after watching it every day with the kids since January I can quote the script backwards, forwards and probably in French too.

This weather, are you cold or hot? Blow you away windy or light and breezy? Please let me know as my wardrobe is suffering, being cold is awful and sweating is even worse!

The price of NHS prescriptions, do you know how much just my asthma medication costs per month?! PPC's all the way!!!

And I am done :) moaning is so fun and passes time lol :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment