4 May 2014

BEDM | National Star Wars Day

MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU!

I actually know very little about Star Wars...

I do totally get why it's so popular, I think it's a great story line (I feel like I am insulting real fans here, sorry) I love anything a bit quirky and different and Star Wars is defo that!

I can safely say that I feel sorry for Darth Vader too, he's the only person I know with worse asthma than me!  Dude try the turbo haler and steroid tablets, you'll be breathing beautifully in no time!


My Nan's dog is actually named after a Star Wars character.. can you guess who?


The only thing I can complain about is that Natalie Portman is in it, I dislike her because she kisses Thor in the Avenger franchise and Thor isn't hers, he's mine.

Chrissy baby!

I totally forgot about the Lego playstation games too, the Star Wars one I have yet to try but if they are as good as the others, we're on to a winner!


Live long and prosper!

(I think that's Star Wars... could be wrong)

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. So what's your nan's dog called?. I refused to watch Star Wars when Phantom Menace came out as I was born in the first generation of Star Wars films lol

    ReplyDelete