1 May 2014

Catch Up | April 2014

Another month has been and gone.  It is now beautiful May! Let's hope the sun shines through out.

On the first day of April I chopped off all of my hair :( as much as I love to have long hair sometimes it needs to be done.  I dyed it red when I was 21 and that's when the hair dye abuse began, I went from red to brown to black to purple, to a black blue then back to blonde then blonder and then blonder still! - my hair is a really dirty blonde naturally so it's easy enough to go any colour I want but my hair had had enough.  It needed a close shave trim lol.

My Mum used to make me have my hair cut really short as a kid as there was nothing of it, she said when I am older it will be a lot thicker if I keep chopping and chopping, at 24 I still have hardly any hair so I don't think it worked.

I have to keep telling myself, hair grows!

I bought some hair growth shampoo, I intend to do a review on it once I have finished the bottle, so far I am not too sure of its effect length wise, it has defo made it stronger though!



A few days after I had my hair cut I went to the theater with my boyfriends sisters family, it was a Christmas present from her.  Joey is her half brother so I hadn't met any of her family before so it was a new experience! All lovely people too :)

We went to see Jersey Boys and it was so good! I enjoyed it thoroughly, I always fancied myself as a Broadway star as a child and seeing it brought back all of the excitement I used to feel as a kid!

It has literally taken me up until now to stop singing all the songs!

I also went for a long weekend away with some friends to Felixstowe, the food was amazing all week, if I could eat like that all the time I''d be very fat but also very content.

I forgot my camera though and along the beach they have some beautiful multicoloured beach huts.

Next time I intend to take lots of my own photographs :)

Something HUGE has also been happening this April.  In fact I think I found out about it the 2nd week into April.  I wish I could tell you but at this point in time, I have to keep my lips sealed...

Happy May the 1st everyone!
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment