6 May 2014

BEDM | Writing my Own Book

When I read I get to escape my own boring life and live in another world for however long it takes me to finish turning the pages.  I literally think I zone out when I read, I see everything I read in my head so clearly that it is like I am watching a TV series.

I in away become friends with the characters, I want to know what is going on in their life, I want to keep turning the pages to find out more and I get ridiculously frustrated when there is nothing left to read, waiting a year or more for the next addition in the series of a book can almost drive me insane! - I have to remind myself that great authors take their time to write such great stories.  I have to appreciate that me reading a 300 page novel in 1 day is not the same time frame as it took for someone to create it and put it on paper.

I become sad when the characters do, I get involved in their life and I really get inside their heads and this is why I think writing books is such a wonderful thing, it's a great talent and to be able to share a talent like this and make people as I put it earlier 'zone out' is just mind boggingly amazing!


I would love to write a book myself, it is my biggest dream, imagine being able to create your own little world to escape to when you want and then if it is good enough, have the pleasure of sharing your made up world of words to the real world? Also to then make money doing it? it's a dream! - Look how far J.K. Rowling got with a story about a little boy that lived in the cupboard under the stairs... 

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment