11 May 2012

Super stressed!

Ahh I need a bit of a rant so excuse me lol

I need access to an email account I used to use on my old Orange Blackberry because it's for my Pay Pal and TV License and since upgrading I haven't had access to it as Orange have to authorize it.

I gave in and called Orange today about it (I hate calling them as no matter how polite and patient I am, I never get anywhere...)

Here is a print screen of my status on Facebook as it sums up my stressed mood right now lol (I blurred out my full name for the purpose of blogger in case you're wondering)

So yea, after a very difficult phone conversation I have got no where

:(

She didn't even listen to my problem, every time I try to access the account through my new hand set, it tells me Orange need to authorize it and to call them, She suggested I just set up a new email several times and after the 456th explanation of the actual problem and the fact I need access to the old email, I was blown away by my patience, I had yet to lose my rag until she said to me 'Oh you can get access yourself if you set it up as you would a new email through options  > email options > set up access'.

*puts down phone*

anyone know anything about this? Help please?

soooo tempted to just get a Nokia on Tesco mobile and be done with Blackberry and Orange forever!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment