26 January 2013

My strange phobias


♥ A ringing telephone as well as telephone conversations, You can't see the person you're talking to and that makes me feel soooooo awkward.  After being '1st point of contact' in a job I had for a year in Human Resources I am very, very good at multi tasking. i.e typing with my toes, finding documents with my left hand, writing official letters with my right whilst nattering away on the phone and all the rest of my other job specs at the same time, It takes it out of you, for real! I literally cringe even when my house phone rings, I hate it.

♥ Gristle in meat, arghhhh, I like to enjoy food not gag on it!

♥ Veins and blood tests as the needle goes directly into the vein... OMG.  The last blood test I went for actually reduced me to tears, where I go you take a ticket and wait for your number to be called.  They call about 8 people in at a time, so my number came up, I dragged myself through the doors all clammy, sweaty and shaky and I place myself on the waiting room chairs.  They shout 'NEXT!' and I automatically stand up and begin to walk as I really just want to get it over with as much as I don't want it done at all, then some old man starts shouting at me 'YOU YOUNG KIDS TAKE THE P*SS, I AM FIRST, HOW DARE YOU PUSH IN FRONT OF ME!' erm, what? I burst into tears, turns out I had ticket 65 and he was 66 so I wasn't in the wrong but hey ho lol.  I totally wanted to push in front of him anyway because I love a good blood test, I do!

♥ Being alone, I hate it, which is weird because I used to love it :/ I don't know what the turning point was, I used to be quite happy to talk to myself blah blah (only child) but now I just hate the quietness and have to have background noise of some sort or I get in a panic!

♥ Spiders, not so weird but if you knew the story behind why I am scared of them... Think Summer holiday in Cyprus, dodgy hotel, broken window and an African bird eating spider visiting my bedroom when I was just 5 years old :-)

♥ Not being able to sleep, I hate it, it's horrible.  It's got to be one of the most frustrating things ever as a good nights sleep helps all of your problems a lot.  Ironically I just thought to myself the thought of not being able to sleep actually keeps me awake at night... oh I am so blonde...


♥ Not knowing what is going to happen, I even read spoilers for books, I don't know why I just hate not knowing.... maybe it's a combination of always being the last to find out important information because I am the youngest in my family and just being paranoid? 

♥ Chewing gum, don't ask as why as this is what I want to ask you?!! ever since I had braces I have had nightmares that I can't get all the gum out of my mouth or my tongue swells up so much that I can't speak, or my teeth grow to big for my mouth! ahhhhh, WHY IS THIS?

♥ Dinosaurs :-( I always have nightmares about them, I don't even know why, maybe it's the whole Jurassic Park movie scene where he gets eaten while he's doing a poo! - In fact I remember my Dad taking me to the Natural History Museum and looking at all these kids sitting on the railings of the moving dinosaur exhibition thinking, ARE YOU MAD? YOU COULD GET EATEN!!! I was 15, lol joking, I was about 2 but I remember being generally scared.

♥ Aliens, even ET, he looks like a talking poo :-( and as for the new Argos advert, who even thought of that? obviously bang on the drugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment