23 July 2014

Like, Love, Loathe #2


With Bex from Futures and Sarah from Life in a Breakdown

LIKE... Although I miss Chewi like mad since he passed away and I still keep thinking of him as if he is about to come bounding down the road to me, tail wagging and tongue hanging out he's now back home and this comforts me.  I didn't like to think of him all alone.  He was put down 2 weeks and 1 day ago and we couldn't be with him when this happened.  They called us half way through his operation to let us know he had a huge tumour on his liver.  They said it would be kinder to let him stay asleep so my Nan agreed to let him stay asleep and go to heaven peacefully and out of pain.  Yesterday we received his ashes so he is no longer alone and is back with us.   Glad to have you back old pal.

LOVE... So my pillow exploded.  It was the only pillow I would ever use, I just can't get comfortable with any other pillow, naturally I was devastated, anyone that loves sleep as much as me would understand.  It looked like a duck had exploded in my room there was a sea of white feathers EVERYWHERE, I wish I had taken a picture.  I soon got over the loss of my pillow however when I received my new latex pillow as recommended by my beautiful friend Maxi.  It's amazing, so much so I already have plans for a latex mattress! Sleepover? :)

LOATHE... This week I loathe the fact I haven't been able to dedicate any more time to my blog. It's been super busy and I'm disappointed that I haven't given it more time this week, silly illnesses! Sorry blog! Off to the Chiropractor now and when he clicks my neck, owhhhh... that's another loathe for sure, I always think I'm going to die!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same during week's where I'm so busy I feel I barely achieve anything, on my blog or otherwise. I much prefer a week off work, but I'll settle for a week without overtime, even if the extra pennies do come in handy! x

    ReplyDelete