16 October 2012

I know, I know...

I have been a bad blogger again :-(

My last 10 or so posts have been proper depressing too!

I  am sorry, so, so, so, so sorry! I have no excuses apart from what with all my hospital appointments and other UNWANTED drama created by inanimate objects, people and what ever else life wants to throw at me and I haven't really felt like blogging... who wants to read about me being depressed?! only the people that have something nasty to say!

MUST BE POSITIVE...

So I just come back from Camber Sands with my step family and it was actually really good apart from the FREEEEEEEZING weather.  I was laying in bed with Joe and we were breathing steam lol.

I would upload a few pictures but I will have to wait for my cousin to upload them on facebook as I only got pictures of the kids myself.

I am off to Butlins next weekend with Joe, I'm going ROCK CLIMBING, RUNNING A MARATHON AND ALSO POLE DANCING while I am there... NOT.

WHILE I AM THERE I intend to take advantage of the Jacuzzi to blast my back and shoulders, will also do a bit of my physio exercises in the water for my hip.  Strengthening my hip is top of my list of things to do at the moment.  I would go into why but I was really upset by some arse hole the other day, in fact he doesn't even deserve to be named arse hole, more like ignoranus of the century.

My FAQ page came in use way before I thought it ever would.  To such an extreme too.  So as much as me talking on here about what I am going through helps me get it off my chest the hate and malicious comments I have received this month have knocked my self confidence yet again.  It always hurts but when it's from someone who is supposed to support you it does knock you for six.

But oh well all I have to tell myself is, is that I am the better person, if standing my ground for someone being out of line makes me a bad person then so be it.  I have done nothing wrong so the smile is still on my face.  If I have to distance myself from some people to be happy then I will, intelligence and humanity doesn't run in everyone's brains.

Got some good news too, I'm all good to go ahead with my driving lessons, I have had the go ahead, although I am petrified of it, it has to be done.  I will only be using the car for short journeys as I can't sit in a car for a long time but it's a start into getting some sort of life back!

Anyway... I may write another post in a month or two, or three, or four...

L.Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment