13 March 2013

The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag


Yesterday I was tagged by Louise from Confessions of a secret shopper to do the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag, I have been away from blogging for a bit due to poor health and was looking for something to do blog wise so was super happy to do this, so thank you Louise :)


Rules:


You must copy and paste these rules onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!


 You must state that this tag was created by Hannah over at Hannah Hearts - and link back to her blog.


You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post and link back to their blog. Follow them if you're feeling nice! And at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest blog post to let them know that you've tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.


Title this post The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger Tag so everyone knows what it is about.
Have fun :)



So, now I'm clear on the rules, let's go ...


1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do:


Ahh the list could go on and on, my new years resolution is to try harder in my appearance. It’s not that I don’t have the make up or equipment, I have qualifications as a beautician so have no excuses! It is just I am so lazy, maybe I have got to the age that I just don’t care what I look like, the truth is that I just find it hard to get time and since losing my flat and not being 100% health wise the pennies have been tight so my appearance has taken a back seat. I do however think that making an effort in my appearance will make me feel so much better, regardless of conditions so I intend to do it! – This is going to sound so gross but in the winter months I do let my legs get a little bit hairy lol, it just isn't top on my list of things to do when I don’t have to get them out ha, I don't even care at physio anymore, let me be hairy lol



2. Is washing your brushes something you do regularly:


Is it gross if I say no? Again I am lazy – I just bin them and buy new ones, I only ever use the cheap ones anyway so this isn't a huge issue – I have had expensive brushes though and when I washed them I used baby shampoo, works a treat!


3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish:


Although I am lazy in all other aspects, I do like to keep on top of my nails! – Since I have been getting rid of my pneumonia however, my nails have been neglected. I haven’t done them since my Birthday in February and I am ashamed to show you the results… 



They were once a nice dusty pink! Now totally yuck!



4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? IE - purchasing a new top coat or a new foundation etc:


I can never resist a new nail varnish but the one product I CANNOT run out of is foundation, I always make sure I have enough. At the moment I am using Clinique Redness Solution as I am a glowing red from all my germs and coughing as well as my physio sessions! – It retails at £23.00 and I am so tight with money normally but it does the trick and a girl must look beautiful so, this is a must for me!



5. What is your worst beauty habit:


Hmm my worst beauty habit… it has to be never finishing a product entirely. I can safely say I never, ever fully use a product which is terrible considering I am pinching the pennies right now!



6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time:

Getting my bikini body back, I guess this is non-beauty related a little… I do not necessarily put my goal of getting my bikini body back 'off', it is just that due to my condition I am finding it difficult! Having HMS has made exercise a lot harder, even with intense physio I am still piling on the pounds. Eating healthy is a must but I get so tired and working away from home as well as never being anywhere for very long takes its toll on my diet, oh hello belly :)



7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not:


I hardly ever go out so when I do get the opportunity I like to take my time, Eyelashes, perfect dress and great hair are a must so no, I defo plan ahead and do not leave anything to last minute!



8. Can you commit to spending bans:


No, well I can stop myself, I just have an awful habit of getting my boyfriend to buy me things instead lol


9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection:


Terrible lol, I am the messiest person ever, I just don’t have time to be tidy, organised chaos is my trait!



10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post:

A good few months. Sometimes life just takes over and it is the last thing on my mind, although I do enjoy it or I wouldn't do it :)


I Tag:


(I apologise if you have already been tagged by someone else, I have not been on top of reading blogs lately so please forgive my potential ignorance!)

Bex from Futures
Charlotte from CharlotteMarie11
Kathryn from CrystalJigsaw
Danielle from TinksTales

Each have blogs I enjoy :) Thanks again Louise! x

2 comments:

  1. I love reading these and make-up brush washing... I don't either oops xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete