22 November 2013

Friday's Letters

Dear Friday, I will be more happy to see you on Friday the 13th of December, yes you did just read that right.  That's when I can start my Christmas shopping I am pulling my hair out waiting!  NEED TO DO IT NOW.

Dear new adventure that hasn't happened yet, I'm in two minds now, I want a new start in life but not sure if that's too much of a change.  here's hoping that 2014 is better than 2012 and 2013 anyway.

Dear Red letter days for activities I would give my left arm to be able to do again, I need that 'hash tag' miracle cure I want to go rock climbing, paint balling, canoeing and all the rest soooo badly :-( I miss it like a fat kid deprived of cake.

Dear Birthday, You're happening, you're actually happening! I have never been so excited for a birthday ever, ever, ever! I am turning 24 in style :-)

Dear Leeds, I am visiting you soon, soon, soon, soon :-D

Happy Friday xxx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment