1 February 2013

Friday Letters

Dear Kids, Thank you for being so good this week you made it so easy and I miss you so much already! You make all other children look really badly behaved, I love you so, so much and I cannot wait to come back to look after you on Tuesday, it is my birthday on Tuesday too but I am more excited to be back with you! x



Dear Chicken Pox, Although my eldest nephew is now covered in spots it has been nice to spend some time with him, we have had lots of fun the last two days and seeing Alfie with his little spots makes my heart melt! If you're going to spread to Georgia and Harry too then please hurry up because I don't want the kids missing any much more school as it does muck up everyone's day!

Dear readers, Sorry I haven't posted much the last few days but I have been MAJORLY busy with 3 kids under the age of 4! it's all about quality not quantity anyway :p

Dear Where's my Water, WHY ARE YOU SO ADDICTIVE?!!

Dear Birthday, 4 more sleeps, ahh?!

Dear February, Welcome :-)

Dear Joey, I have missed you and am looking forward to cuddles tonight and a lay in tomorrow, shame you have to get up for work at 4AM :-(

Photobucket

Happy Friday everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment