4 February 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Yay it's my birthday tomorrow and although I am not looking forward to gaining another year, I am always a teeny weeny bit excited that it's my special day :-)

I was going to show you some pictures of me when I was younger but uploading them as well as scanning them would be so much effort and I'm achy today. I was born 23 years ago they did not have digital cameras back then! I was made in the 80's and born in 1990, how many people can say that?

So.... because I am lazy I did a quick and poor quality video of some of the pics I look at every year on the 4th of Feb as I always love seeing my Mum pregnant as well as looking through the album of the photos of my dear friends and relatives that are no longer with us or I don't get to see very often, how much we have all changed since 1990! <3




Really disappointed with Royal Mail today as the post man hasn't been AGAIN and I am off doing my Nannying later so I now won't get any of my cards until next weekend, rghh, If anyone has seen my tweets lately my post man is bordering on underlined useless, mashed parcels, bent moon pig cards, green slime, pretending to deliver parcels or just not turning up!

Regardless of birthday cards or not, I would love to share my cupcake with you, have fun licking your computer screens, don't burn your tongue on the candle and I will give my birthday wish to anyone who can blow it out ;-) xxxx

3 comments:

  1. hahah your so cute i love you xxx happy birtthday for tomorrow xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks, if you see my postman tell him I hate him lol xx

      Delete
  2. Lol! Great post!
    I think its lovely that you love to see pics of your mum pregnant with you, and gives me hope that my baby will appreciate all my effort in taking lots of pregnancy pics and writing letters about my pregnancy to show them when they are 18 :D

    Hope you have an amazing birthday!

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete