26 August 2014

Like, Love, Loathe #4


With Bex from Futures and Sarah from Life in a Breakdown

LIKE... I like the fact myself and Joey finally got to start Alphabet dating last week! We are being awkward and doing it out of order... Our excuse is the big move.  We wanted to start it off with the Aquarium for A but just couldn't fit it in.  Plus we're trying to do things on a budget.  What would you do for A? this weekend we managed to do date B and C! (post on it's way!)

LOVE... I love the fact that it's only 3 sleeps until myself and Joey move out of London and into Yorkshire! Our own house! We're both so excited and anxious at the same time.  We cannot wait to start decorating!

LOATHE... The negative people in regards to us moving.  If you can't think of anything nice to say don't say anything at all!

L.U.x

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment