27 August 2014

Our Leavers Meal

So instead of packing, sorting out my medication (as I am moving more than 200 miles away) or visiting the bank to transfer the money for the new mortgage I am writing this.. As if I have time! But I do... A girl needs a break lol.

Moving is so stressful.  Especially when it's more than 200 miles away, I need to organise joining a new Doctors too.  The list is endless.  I actually need to make this mental list into a proper one because I am super forgetful and a total ditz. AHHHH.

Anyway. I just wanted to tell you all about my leavers meal.  We did it 2 weekends ago as originally I was moving up last week (before Joe) but luckily we changed our plans and are now going up later this week together.

I just wanted to thank everyone who came.  You all made the effort and I am so grateful.  I didn't quite realise the restaurant was in the middle of no where but we all did make it and we all ate well and got merry on booze.

I will miss everyone who came so much, my heart breaks a little at the thought of being so far away from you all but it's for a better life for myself and Joe so it's a move for the best!

I will miss those that didn't make it too.  My best friend since we were 4 years old couldn't make it because she was about to drop her baby lol, great timing girl ;)

Then there is the other several of you who live so far away anyway that I couldn't possibly make you travel all that way just for a meal.  You were there in spirit lol.

An event like this really makes you realise who would move heaven and earth for you to make sure you're okay and happy.

Thank you Kelly, Christopher, Amy, Jill, Paull, Anthony, Emma, Maddie and Jasmine for coming! oh and Joey, you turned up for our leavers do too lol.

Much Love! ♥




 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment