11 August 2014

Like, Love, Loathe #4


With Bex from Futures and Sarah from Life in a Breakdown

LIKE... I like the fact that I can now share with the world that I am moving house! I would like to write more but I will save it all for another post.  At last Joey and I have our own house! :-)

LOVE... I love the fact that everyone worth while are coming to the pub to send us off this Saturday.  Although because of my condition I hate nights out (I need a seat after a little bit) hoping I get one or I may need a piggy back.  I'm very excited to see everyone!

LOATHE... The train journey I just did.  Some woman sat on the central line opposite me, she ate her crisps then put the packet on the seat next to her, got a wet wipe out, used it on her hands and then put it on the seat next to her, put her cheap false nails on and then put the packet they came from on the seat next to her!  She then got out a can of drink, drank it then put it behind her between the window and her seat.  She got off at the same stop as me and just left all of her rubbish!? I said to Joe really loudly, hasn't she heard of a bin? She gave me a dirty look but carried on.  I then made a point of pointing out every bin she walked past on the platform.  It went ignored.  Grr, LITTER BUGS! It's so lazy and trampy.

L.U.x

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment