5 April 2014

Beauty | Goodbye eye bags



Before/After
I thought I'd throw the picture in right at the start so I couldn't chicken out... I haven't had my eyebrows shaped, you can see the birth mark on my neck and well of course no makeup... but... to show you the final results the picture had to be uploaded!

I wanted to show you the effect Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener has had on the horrible dark circles I have under my eyes.

I have pretty much translucent skin and a lack of sleep and lots of stress adds to the bags I have under my eyes.  I don't mean to blow my own trumpet BUT I do look really young for my age, however the give away clue is my eye bags.  This is why I had to do something about them fast!

In the above picture, in the 'after' shot, All I have on is the Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener nothing else.  To make it look more natural after I apply the eye brighter I do add my foundation which also happens to be Bare Minerals but just look at how different it looks without already!

It goes on so lightly too it is as if I'm not wearing any makeup at all.

I love, love, love this product!

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out nottheprettygirl.blogspot.co.uk to accept your award :)

    ReplyDelete