28 April 2014

Random | The blogger iPad app

Hi, sorry for the lack of posts again.  I did actually write a few posts on the blogger iPad app and I was so happy with them as they were super positive and that's what I'm aiming for right now but then technology took over and deleted every single post! I was so angry, I instantly deleted the app, (well I say instantly) I panic clicked around for a bit in disbelief, 'they must still be there, they must still be there' but they had well and truly gone.

VANISHED. Britain's got Talents magician has competition type vanished.

Needless to say I left a very nice review on the app in the App Store...

But yes that is why I had that blog break, it was frustrating as hell and I needed time to get over that little mishap before I wrote again. Lol.

In my favourite of the posts I created I wrote about my decision to kiss goodbye to 'Fridays letters' and start a new Friday feature called 'Hello Friday'.  Again this post got deleted so you'll have to wait until I do one again on Friday to see what that's all about.

I have so much going on right now in my medical and personal life that everything has been a bit too hectic to find time to blog too. Excuses, excuses I know but... I can't divulge into some things that I really want to talk about with you just yet but watch, watch, watch this space as when I can tell you all of this information I will be shouting from the rooftops, mountains and moon.  #excitingtimesahead

I had the most AWFUL experience at my GP's on Friday.  I've had a few problems that they now have to keep a close eye on, I'm trying to not worry about it but it is playing on my mind, however after this appointment I never want to go back!

I mentioned my hay fever was playing up terribly as I have quite bad asthma too.  He wouldn't even talk to me about hay fever medication he just moaned at me because I'd asked for new asthma inhalers off of my repeat.  I apologised (now asking myself why I apologised?!) and I explained I was getting through my inhalers quicker as I always do this time of year so maybe some hay fever medication would help me not have to rely on it so much? in response he sighed thumped his hands on his desk and said what do you want me to give you for it? - erm hello, do you not have a doctors degree? No? Who are you and what did you do with the GP?

I said I don't know what you can give me but you've just moaned at me for asking for a repeat of my inhalers that I need at least 6 times a day to be able to just breathe which is quite essential in life, if this is such an issue what do you suggest I do? He huffed again so I just said don't bother and walked out.  I also never mentioned that a random urine sample was left on the side from what I can imagine was a previous appt.  absolutely useless man with a moronic attitude, if I die of a lung related thing anytime soon he is responsible!

Anyway glad I got that off of my chest. Look out for Fridays post and for the record, I've typed this on Safari through my iPad so I have had no auto correct which sadly I rely on far too much these days so sorry again if this is swimming in poor grammar and spelling!

L.Ux

No comments:

Post a Comment