4 April 2014

Friday's Letters

Dear All, I haven't done a post like this for a very long time, how have you all been?

Dear nearest and dearest, You know who you are, thank you for making some unbearable months bearable! - my friend drew this. It makes me smile. #PUM (that's purple unicorn magic to you)



Dear Blog readers, I'm cheating and writing this in advance (it's actually Wednesday shh!) as of the 2nd of April 2014 at 11:35AM I have yet to receive a blog comment since last November, am I just terribly boring or is something not working?!! - (from here on this post has been edited on FRIDAY, live date) - I discovered I cannot comment on anyone's posts any more myself... the GFC is on some blogs but not others? I am so confused, some one shine a light on this for me?

Dear Theatre, I am visiting you tonight thanks to Kelly, excited! This is the first time I have been to the theater since getting my 'HD' glasses way back in 2011 so I will actually be able to see what's going on, yayyyy!

Dear Hair, I am sorry you had a good old chop at the hair dressers on Tuesday.  5 and a half inches.  I want you to grow back very quickly please because I hate it. HATE IT. I actually have taken to hiding in my room (more than before).


Happy Friday x

No comments:

Post a Comment