31 July 2014

Blogspiration

I don't know how bloggers come up with the concept of their blog posts but mine normally ping into my head in the middle of the night. *Ping!*

I have to grab my iPad, click on the notes app and write it down as by the next morning I'd have forgotten all about it. Unfortunately I was blessed with a brain like a sieve...

(Must invest in a bed side notebook as once I've stared at my iPad long enough to jot the notes down I'm wide awake again.) whoops.

If someone would like to remind me of the above paragraph too I'd be forever grateful as like I said, brain like a sieve. ;)

Anyway last night I lay in bed and I was singing Frozen songs in my head. Does anyone else do that? I have an iPod on loop stashed in there I swear!


On that particular night it was 'First time in forever' (this story has a point, I promise)

I had the sudden urge to sing it out loud, then I remembered I can't sing... (And it was the middle of the night)

*ping!* I could write a post on 10 things that I wish I could do. Everyone can relate to wishing they possessed talents they don't! Bingo!

So I grabbed my iPad, number one would be, to be able to sing like Christina Aguilera.

Then I had to think of number two, it then dawned on me... How negative is it to write a list of things you can't do?

With my medical conditions there's a hell of a lot of things and I didn't want to depress myself or my readers so I thought about just putting the idea to sleep and hitting the hay myself.

Then I thought no, I will not give up I'll do a list of 10 things I can do instead! (Vain but positive)

I am not sure if I can come up with 10 exactly... But I will give it my best shot throughout the week!

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment