28 July 2014

Alphabet dating

I decided I would hop on to the 'Alphabet dating' craze!


I thought it was a new craze to be honest but after a little research I discovered that yet again I am just very late to jump on the band wagon.

I am not posting to my blog as much as I like at the moment as I am SUPER BUSY! I promise I can tell you what with very, very soon.  I also promise it's a valid reason for once ;) I am having one of the most self inflicted stressful times ever but it will all be worth it.  Once I can reveal it will open so many doors to so many posts on here too so I am super, duper excited.

So back to Alphabet dating... Basically Joey and I always seem to go on the same type of dates over and over and as much as I love him I just fancied doing something a little bit more different!

I suggested Alphabet dating to him on the tube the other day and he did look a little vacant/scared.

'What is it?' he asked... *with a huge gulp as if I'd just asked him to go shark bating butt naked*

Basically Joey or myself get a letter of the Alphabet.  We did tick, tack, toe and I got A.  I was a little disappointed... I hate starting but I guess I could set the par! ;)

You go through the alphabet taking a letter each time... Our next date will be planned by Joey and it will be all to do with the letter B!

I hope that's explained it well enough, it's so late and I am tired but when the blogging inspiration bites you cannot rest!

So A.

I have a few ideas after falling at the first hurdle and searching for inspiration on 'A date' ideas via Google...

Joey doesn't read my blog so I am safe to discuss the potential surprise here ;)

The first thing that came into my mind was abseiling.  Growing up it was one of my favourite things to do but then I remembered my stupid condition and why I no longer do it...

Boohoo, however I am not giving up!

We've never been to an Art Gallery before... Not sure if he'd appreciate it though, he's not the arty type and I don't like being on my feet for too long as it causes havoc on my joints.

I then thought Apple bobbing? lol.  Would be a laugh but not sure if it's long enough!

Anyone got any ideas?

I will be posting all about our A date when it happens! I think I may need your help though...

L.Ux

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment