15 July 2014

Dream Diary | School

I don't know why but I keep dreaming I'm still at school.  I hate it because I hated school.  Sometimes I dream about Secondary School sometimes Primary.  I have no idea why because I left Secondary school 8, nearly 9 years ago now.

There does seem to be a recurring theme, I lose my bag, my blazer, there is always something wrong.

Last night I went back to year 11, so 16 years old and one of the demon teachers started shouting at me to get out of the class room.  I gave her what for (always been a gobby cow) and then my bag exploded and I was trying to pack it all away as quick as possible because everyone was staring...

One kid who was waiting to get to her seat to start her next class was being so rude to me and I remember saying, 'What year are you even in?' because when you think back the 11 year olds never challenged the 16 year olds lol.

I then dropped my school jumper in a puddle and it had porridge on it?! so I decided to go to the nurse and just pretend I had been sick so I could go home.

I woke up as soon as it was my turn to talk to the nurse.

I always wake up at those part of the dreams. WHY?

I'd really like to know why I keep having these dreams about difficult days at school.

[Image courtesy of  Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net]
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment