29 July 2014

Like, Love, Loathe #3


With Bex from Futures and Sarah from Life in a Breakdown

LIKE... I like the fact I'm back for week 3 of my Like, Love, Loathe post already! how time flies! I am seeing Joey twice during the week this week instead of just the once, what's not to like about that?

LOVE... I love with a capital L the fact my Mum has now given up smoking for 19 months! I have noticed a leap for the good in both of our health.  Well done MUM!!!

LOATHE... The hospital this week.  LOATHE LOATHE LOATHE! I still haven't heard from them, the NHS are a joke, I have been waiting since January and I'm just getting worse and worse, bunging me with stronger tablets at each GP appointment isn't the road I want to go down but until UCH write to me about my appointment it's the only road I can take...

L.U.x

 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment