3 January 2013

2012 April - June

April - April the first is my boyfriends mums birthday and she had a party at the same place I had, had my 21st Birthday fancy dress in 2011.

It was a great distraction for what was going on in our life at that moment and Joe was in his element as now we were out of the flat he had some money to spend on booze.  He got ridiculously drunk and he ended up sending me home in a cab on my own.  I was not impressed and he did end up coming with me lol.

 


I'd finally had a break through at the doctors about my aches and pains and had been referred to the Rheumatology Department, my appointment in true NHS fashion was however not until July.  The weather began to get a little better but not much after all I live in England!  However the warm weather I discovered as the year went on helped with my pains.  I started using sun beds again and I don't know why but if I shut my eyes and really, really used my imagination (it doesn't take me much) I felt like I was on a beautiful summers holiday.

I really cannot remember much else about April 2012.  I looked through my camera pictures to jog my memory and I think I took 3 photos in total and one of them was of my nieces thumb as she wanted me to show the world she had a plaster on it lo.

May - May brought some warmerish weather, again nothing spectacular happened this month that was particularly memorable.

We did go to South End for the day with our friends Shaun and Jasmine which was nice, everyone loves a bit of Sea air!


later on in the month my friend Hayley turned 20 and we went to the Essex famous Faces night club!  It was amazing, I hadn't been out like this for so long, I used to love being the center of a party and we were lucky enough to get the same table as the TOWIE lot in their 2nd Series music video, I don't care what anyone thinks or says but we were all really happy when we sat there lol.


here's the annoying music video if you haven't seen it already :p




June - June had to be my favourite month.  We scrimped and scraped together to go on the holiday of a life time.  The heat did me the world of good and I get so depressed knowing I am not waking up there now!

I will let the photos speak for themselves...

Egyptian Spa

Chilling at the water park

Soho Square

Spa time

Sharm El Sheikh, worlds cheapest cocktails!

The pool

We got a McDonald's delivery lol

Charlie Chaplin!

Lilo :)

I got such a bad sunburn on my head!

Reading my book :)

Salty water spa treatment

On the VIP cruise

In my element

snorkelling!

Calm before the storm! or the wave machine...

Me and the boyfriend x

This made me ill lol don't do it if you have asthma!

'I'm on a boat!'

Dinner time :)

Sun bathing!


Looking red on our first night

Quad biking

First day

Lilo fun

Soho Square

:)

No pain = lots of smiles!!!

In the desert

my boobies keeping me afloat!
Egypt was amazing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment