16 January 2013

Nouveau individual eyelash extensions

Hey as promised here is my post on my new beautiful eyelashes put on by the beautiful @HayleyLouise5

I love them and am going to get the infills as soon as I need to!

here are some pictures, I would say enjoy but erm... yeah, dodgy camera but you get the idea, no lashes to luscious, long, eye flickering beauts!

This is a picture of another client Hayley had getting the same treatment
Me before... NON EXISTENT dull lashes!



DRUM ROLL....










1 comment:

  1. Looks fantastic! Your tech did a really nice job. Eyelash extensions are really great on blond or light haired lashes with jet black or dark brown extensions it really helps to pop the eyes! The higher in the number of extensions will really bring out the WOW factor :)

    ReplyDelete