25 January 2013

Fridays Letters

Dear Chewee, You are starting to really, really smell please ask Nan to give you a wash? :p xx



Dear Doctor T, Thank you for putting me at ease at my appointment this week, I was getting in a right kerfuffle as per usual but as always you helped me calm down.  I am glad something is finally happening about my missing scan results as I really do believe the Doctor at the hospital lost them as his letter doesn't match what the person doing the scan said! xx


Dear Joey from EastEnders, why is your voice posh in real life? this disturbs me slightly, you are far too different in the soap... 

Dear Kelsea, Please do start your own blog, we can bond further over Nandos!

Dear Birthday, you're really, really close now but I want to stay young forever, please stay away a little bit longer? thank you :-)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Nandos Peri Peri? My Boyfriend is South African and I love when we find jars of that stuff here in Texas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Peri Peri, We started off with just Nando's restaurants here but now we can buy all the offical Nandos marinades, sauces and ingredients in grocery stores :-) my favourite is the Perinaise it is amazing with skinny fries and goes great in a chicken mayo sandwich in replacement to the plain mayo! :-)

      Delete