11 May 2014

BEDM | British Sandwich Week

So it's British Sandwich Week!

I'm really not fussy when it comes to sandwiches... I think it was sandwiches I missed the most when they made me go on a gluten free diet.  Well apart from cheese burgers...

I am a huge foodie and take pictures of my food all the time but haven't got any of sandwiches...  *sad face*


My favourite sandwich right now is cheddar cheese with caramelized onion chutney, it has to be in tiger bread too. NOM NOM NOM.

I could talk about tiger bread all day it's delicious!

The worst sandwich I ever had was... I think a Coronation chicken on white bread,  I got it from the post office for 99p.  I only had 30 minute lunch breaks at the time so didn't have much time at all to pick and then eat, it was horrible.  I usually like coronation chicken but this was not good...

I do love a good old sausage sandwich with brown sauce as well as fish finger and mayo! mmm!

Sorry for the lack of funky pictures of super thought out sandwiches, I'm a slap it on a plate and eat it type of girl...

What's your favourite sandwich?

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment