15 May 2014

BEDM | Paris

This year I have already been a few places away from home, Egypt, Felixstowe, Paris and North Yorkshire. I did do a brief post on Egypt when I arrived home and I mentioned that I had some under water shots to upload yet, I still haven't got them developed (naughty) but I will soon and they will be all good for another post.

Today I will show you some shots I got in Paris.  My camera is actually broke so you'll have to enjoy my Samsung Galaxy shots... I've been lazy and not labeled the photos as to be honest I am not clued up on what most of them are anyway.

It was such a good day out, long but good.

As I can't walk or stand for long periods of time we got the tour bus, so worth every penny as we see the whole of Paris while sitting down!

Enjoy!






This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment