3 May 2014

BEDM | Weekend Morning Routine

So I am on day three of this blog challenge and I haven't yet flopped, woop woop!

My weekend morning routine...

It really does depend on where I stay the Friday night...

The 3 most obvious places I would be are:

♥ at my Mum's
♥ at my Boyfriend's Mum's
♥ or at my Boyfriend's sisters Kelly's.

Now I hope you're not all expecting some amazing beauty regime or a gym work out because you've got more chance of making the perfect cup of tea from a chocolate teapot.

If I am at my Mum's my boyfriend is normally off work (yay) so we have a lay in, get ready, sometimes go down to the Cafe for a little breakfast.  I also have a shower lol, I didn't want you to think I don't wash...

If I am at my boyfriends house he normally is working so I just sit in bed watching Saturday morning TV, sometimes his little sister comes in and talks to me about One Direction, Harry Styles, One Direction, Harry Styles, One Direction... until he comes home lol.

If I'm at Kelly's it's always with my boyfriend so he has the day off and she cooks us the most epic breakfasts and we just chill in our pajamas and chat away.  I love my weekends with Joey.



Wow this has just emphasized how boring my life is, but hey, I like a lazy weekend :)

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment