2 May 2014

BEDM | 'My 5 Fave Posts'

Well there's nothing like a bit of self plugging to brighten your day!

As the title says here are my own 5 favourite posts...

Lulu & Joey - April 2012


1.  The Weight Debate

This is a really old post but I got a great response from it and it still gets a great response 2 years later so I had to include it. 


2.  Dear 17 Year old Lulu

This is another old post, I decided to write to myself as a 17 year old, it was a rubbish year for me and still has an effect on my life but I got through it and this letter proves it.

3. 17 reasons 2013 wasn't really that bad

Nothing like a positive post to drown out a lot of negative ones!

4. Lisa Jane Smith

My post on the brilliant author Lisa Jane Smith, I took a lot of time on this simply to do her credit.

5.  My dream about Jayde

I often dream wacky things but this was the wackiest of them all...

Hope you enjoyed my 5 fave posts :-) that's all from me on day 2!

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I think it's awful how people make judgements and comments about peoples weight whether it be they are too skinny or too fat. I think you look beautiful hun.
    I like the letter sent to your younger self.
    Wow I didn't know that LJ Smith only wrote 7 of the VD books. That is a harsh way to treat an author. :(
    LMAO at researching hairy belly buttons, that is the funniest dream I have heard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, I enjoyed reading your letter to your 17 year old self, sounds like you had a rough year pet, at least you came out of it happy x

    ReplyDelete