5 May 2014

BEDM | Mexican Food

I love Mexican food, but I rarely get in the kitchen to make it myself.

My favourite Mexican restaurant is Las Iguanas, it has nothing to do with the buy one get one free cocktails... honest!

The food is lovely, I recommend the 'Big Burrito'


It's super yummy! - slightly spicy and the bread (wrap thing) irritates my stomach slightly (because I'm special) but nothing I can't handle, it's worth it!
 

Here is a picture of a poor attempt of a Mexican meal I did at my Nan's...


I take pictures of my food, JUDGE ME!

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment