16 May 2014

BEDM | Happy Birthday Georgia

Today my niece turns 6. It is also my uncles birthday so Happy Birthday to you too Uncle Terry. I'm not sure he'd appreciate a post dedicated all to him, well, I mean, he probably would but I'm sure he wouldn't mind me focusing on my niece for this post.


I won't go into it but I don't see my niece anymore.  I don't see a lot of that side of my family, I miss the kids so much and I know they miss me, I send them cards still so they know I still love them.

I was so happy when I found out she was going to be born.  I remember exactly where I was, I was in Sixth form in my Business class and I found out she was going to be a girl via text message, in my family I was the last girl to be born so I was super, super happy that finally there was another little girl coming along, it only took 18 years!

                                     











This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment