12 May 2014

BEDM | The funny things that kids say


So today is supposed to be about 'walking to work' for the #BEDM posts but as you know, I currently don't have a job due to my Joint Hyper Mobility Syndrome, due to the HMS I also don't walk a lot (my knee is at it's worse while walking and although I am still able to walk I find if it goes while I am out, I have to be carried home) OH THE JOYS! I was a bit miffed when I see this topic to be honest but I thought no don't get down by it or feel left out, do an alternative post, I was going to do one on how I get about with my HMS but I decided not to as lets face it, that would be boring.  I was speaking to my friend on iMessage today and it reminded me of something cute my nephew said to me a few years ago and I thought, I'll write about that!


I used to look after my niece and nephews, school runs,  breakfast, lunch, dinners etc and I loved it but it was exhausting.

Alfie my eldest nephew was 3 almost 4 and he kept going on and on at me, 'Auntie Lulu can we play Xbox,' it was such a beautiful day that I said to him, without really thinking, 'No, on sunny days we play out in the garden.' reluctantly he went out with his brother and sister and we all had a good time.

About a week later I woke up and was looking out of the window, he crept up behind me and was looking out of the window too, it was a horrible rainy day, he looked up at me and said 'Today is an Xbox day!' I laughed so loud, there was never a dull moment with him around, I just loved the way he listened and took everything I said, even the throw away comments in.

Me, Georgia and Harry
Georgia asked if we could both wear our onsies :)
Alfie, Joey my boyfriend, Harry and Georgia

This post is associated with the blog challenge set by Elizabeth from rosalilium.com
'blog every day in May 2014'
 photo BLOGLOVIN_zps21a2f6a7.png
Like me on Facebook // Follow me on Twitter // Follow me on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment